best practice this week: living it out

"What you are is so loud I can't hear what you are saying."

Practice what I preach. Keep all committments.

Why this Blog?

I started this blog for two reasons:

(1) To share my knowledge and experiences as a business consultant (Asia Pacific) & entrepreneur in the marketplace;

(2) Use this blog as an platform to exchange ideas, to learn from others and to further enrich our business experiences & personal development

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Problem-Solving Technique: Tried & Tested

Hi all,

I've been up to my neck in projects. I took some time during lunch today to consider the topic for my next blog article. As you can guess from this blog title, I will be writing on problem-solving techniques that I've tried and tested in my projects and work.

So watch out this space for the article.

Cheers everyone!

No comments: