best practice this week: living it out

"What you are is so loud I can't hear what you are saying."

Practice what I preach. Keep all committments.

Why this Blog?

I started this blog for two reasons:

(1) To share my knowledge and experiences as a business consultant (Asia Pacific) & entrepreneur in the marketplace;

(2) Use this blog as an platform to exchange ideas, to learn from others and to further enrich our business experiences & personal development

Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Post

Well, I finally get to start my own blog. I've been putting it off for some time now and have been deliberating which blog site to go with. Several of my friends recommended blogger so here I am. :)

Blogger is easy to use despite my maiden attempt at blogging. Steve Pavlina's site really helped me alot when I started blogging. Do bear with me as I continue to personalize my blog. Over the next few days, I will put up articles and blogs on topics that I'd like to share to with you, and hopefully add to our marketplace experiences as you give comments and feedbacks.

The topics will essentially revolve around my business consulting experiences in Asia Pacific, what I have learnt & the best practices in managing & doing business; all of these are aimed at marketplace leaders and business owners (esp. SME - small-medium enterprise).

For a more detailed bio on what I do and who I am, you may refer to the section aptly named "long bio on brian chan" on the right. :)

Last but not least, I hope you enjoy the blogs and articles I will be putting up for discussion.

Happy surfing and blogging!

No comments: