best practice this week: living it out

"What you are is so loud I can't hear what you are saying."

Practice what I preach. Keep all committments.

Why this Blog?

I started this blog for two reasons:

(1) To share my knowledge and experiences as a business consultant (Asia Pacific) & entrepreneur in the marketplace;

(2) Use this blog as an platform to exchange ideas, to learn from others and to further enrich our business experiences & personal development

Monday, March 17, 2008

Best Practice: Living it Out

You may notice near the top of my blog I have put out a "best practice: living it out" section. I have been putting into practice values, habits and best practices I have learnt from business individuals, books and past experiences.

When you live out or put into practice a certain value or habit, and do it consistently over a period of time, you will see direct benefits to your business and personal lives.

This is the reason why I would like to share with you each best practice I'm putting into practice every week.

No comments: